In May, 2017, we considered using Infusionsoft services.In the process, we signed a digital contract because the representative stated that Infusionsoft supplied mailing lists for potential customers.

He stated and this is not an exact quote but very close: "You'll never need another mailing list again." Following that event and within several days, we were assigned to an Infusionsoft representative whose responsibility it was to assign an Infusionsoft “guide” to teach us the software process. As a result of that conversation, we became alarmed when the Infusionsoft representative began to direct us to a consultant "outside" of Infusionsoft. During this conversation, we learned that Infusionsoft does not even provide the services for which we had contracted. I insist that an Infusionsoft representative told us (there were three witnesses on our end of the telephone during this conversation) that Infusionsoft supplied mailing lists for potential clients.

They do not. As a result, the Infusionsoft representative brought the conversation to a close and informed us that he would call back within the hour to assign us the appropriate software “guide.” Several days later and never hearing back from Infusionsoft, I called and informed the customer service representative that I was cancelling the contract, explaining that we had been intentionally lied to about the services Infusionsoft provides and that we had never even heard back from the Infusionsoft representative regarding the software “guide.” Either incident was enough to choose to cancel the contract with Infusionsoft. Following the fact that the customer service representative learned that we were canceling the contract, she forwarded video url showing Clate Mask, CEO, explaining that Infusionsoft does not provide mailing lists. Then why did I not have access to the video in the first place?

The video itself is proof to me that Infusionsoft knows that it is deceiving some of its customers. Why is the video available only the back end of the sales process? If Infusionsoft admits in the video that they do not provide the service they sold to us, then why do they not cancel the contract and refund the money? Infusionsoft would not cancel the contract.

I explained verbally and in writing to the customer service representative not to charge my credit card. As a result, Infusionsoft has continued to charge my credit card in the amount of $2,955.00 up to this point in spite of the fact that we do not have an account much less received any services from Infusionsoft. I am currently working with Chase Bank to refute those charges but Infusionsoft insists they did nothing wrong. My experience is that we were intentionally and deceptively misled about Infusionsoft services.

My experience is that Infusionsoft is a company that deliberately practices deception and cheats people out of money for services that they do not and will not provide. My experience is that the only purpose of the customer service department is to enforce contracts. My experience is that there is no integrity whatsoever in the sales process and customer service process. My experience is authentic, not exaggerated, and documented by two additional individuals in our company.

In fact, I have withheld using Infusionsoft individuals' names and some of the acrimonious emails that were exchanged in an effort to be polite and professional. Our documentation is that communication with Infusionsoft is nothing more than a merry-go-round with no one responding to our reason for canceling the contract or attempting to resolve the issue other than saying that they are going to enforce the contract and explain why they have a right to charge our credit card. A plethora of similar complaints like mine exists online at ripoffreport.com.

My experience has taught me that Infusionsoft should be flagged to all potential consumers as a company that deliberately practices dishonesty and fraud.In my experience, they are nothing more than scam artists.

Review about: Infusionsoft Email Marketing Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Deceptive sales process and deliberate fraud.

Had an Experience with InfusionSoft?

Comments

I am in the middle of screening CRM automation software for some business clients.I really appreciate the review and the story behind this company.

My experience so far with this seems to fluctuate with the quality of InfusionSoft Certified Partner

An InfusionSoft Certified Partner can pay for their certification and have literally no experience whatsoever in the filed prior to their "certification". Others have pointed to an InfusionSoft Certified Partner that spent 6 years as a volunteer for the Nipomo (pop < 17,000) Chamber of Commerce , and prior as some supposed CFO, is suddenly able to help highly competitive startups?

No genie automation or genius in business process modeling with that much time out of a competitive marketplace can help, even if the service was FREE.

ITs a pit as we would love to have a consultant that can combine marketing and finance to help us with automation.

The company really needs to upgrade and segment its partners by specialty, credibility, years of experience and check on their certified partners resumes.!!

Thank you for your post and sorry about your experience.Any one here with experience with GreenRope?