Ludington, Michigan
3.0

I have tried to contact Infusion Soft for over a week now to resolve a $299 a month charge since last November.A service that we are being provided through another company.

I have called the customer service department many times and all I get is voice mail and no one returns my call. I have emailed also. It does not take much to sign up, but it takes an act of congress to try to shut it down.

We signed up with Power Marketing which uses Infusion Soft.I like the program, just don't like being charged an extra $299 a month for nothing.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2500. This person is overall dissatisfied with InfusionSoft. The most disappointing about infusionsoft customer care at InfusionSoft was kept my money Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about InfusionSoft.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare InfusionSoft to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with InfusionSoft?

Comments